Follow the adventures of little Scotty Patton as he teaches us all a valuable lesson on the power of friendship.
ABOUT THIS PARABLE
- Concept: Little Scotty Patton feels insignificant. So, he often escapes into his daydreams. This changes when he becomes best-friends with a boy from another culture. And by the way, he has a huge crush on Susie.
- Story Origin: Original
- Setting: A suburban neighborhood
- Precept(s): We can be a hero to another through the act of friendship.
- Key Bible Verse: Proverbs 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
- Other Verses Referenced: Galatians 5:22-26
- Written and Narrated by Dana Buck
- Devotional Thoughts Narrated by Kim Pratt
- Produced by Beneath Blue Skies Productions
- Music Credit: David Stevens
ABOUT SEW POWERFUL PARABLES
Sew Powerful Parables will tickle your funny bone, touch your heart and offer you a new way to experience God’s truth. Jesus often used parables to communicate His most important messages. Dana Buck picks up that tradition in a poetic, rhyming style that makes listening easy and enjoyable. All ages will love these stories full of memorable characters, insightful lessons and just plain fun.
After retiring from a 38-year career with the Christian non-profit organization, World Vision, Dana Buck now devotes himself full time to writing, speaking, and mentoring. His Sew Powerful Parables continue to grow in popularity as they charm audiences, readers and listeners. He is a Charter Board member for the nonprofit organization Sew Powerful, where he lends his expertise to further their mission of combating extreme poverty by training, equipping and empowering women and girls in the developing world. Dana resides in the greater Seattle area with his wife Grace and their neurotic cat. They have two children, Jared and Alyssa, and Alyssa is married to son-in-law, Ivan. No grandchildren yet, but Ivan and Alyssa do own and share their beautiful grand-dog, Odin. Reach Dana with comments or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.