iSEWlation Challenge Week Two Contest
Welcome to week two of our iSEWlation 30 Day Challenge! This week (from March 27th to April 3rd) we're giving away our Ultimate Beginner's Bundle! Keep reading to learn how you can enter to win. If you're not a beginner, then tell a friend who is ... or consider entering so that you can re-gift these items to a beginner that you want to help!
Our goal with this 30 Day Challenge is to come together to make a difference during this challenging time! In case you missed it, watch the announcement video that explains the important reason this challenge is truly needed. To understand how Sew Powerful is responding to Covid-19, be sure to read this post. Your support is vital.
Four Major Contests Plus More: Over the course of the 30 day challenge, we'll be running 4 major contests. Each contest will last for a full week. The schedule is as follows:
Week One Contest: 3/20-3/27 (ends at midnight Pacific time on the 27th).
Week Two Contest: 3/27-4/3 (begins right now). This post is the contest post!
Week Three Contest: 4/3-4/10
Week Four Contest: 4/10-4/18.
Don't Forget To Download & Share The Complete Beginner Sewing Course: For those of you who are new to sewing - don't worry! We've got a complete introductory sewing course for you - for free! Be sure to get it here.
Enter This Week's Contest: This week we've got a terrific set of beginner tools. Huge "Thank You" to our sponsors for this week, including:
Entry Tool: We use a tool called Rafflecopter, that allows you to enter multiple ways - to win the prize. Look for the Rafflecopter Log-In tool just under this paragraph and follow the prompts to enter. It has all our official eligibility terms and conditions (sorry, for legal reasons, we can only run this contest in the U.S., we wish we could do it more broadly).a Rafflecopter giveaway
One Way To Enter: Enter a blog comment below as an entry method. In your comment answer the question, "Who Taught You To Sew?"
More About This Week's Prize: This week we are giving away the Ultimate Beginner's Bundle as our prize. One lucky winner will receive:
A Baby Lock Zest Sewing Machine. If you’re ready to find a new sense of excitement through sewing, you’ll find a great place to start with Zest! Whether you’re looking to put together simple craft projects or need a basic travel machine, the Baby Lock Zest sewing machine is exactly what you need. The Baby Lock Zest sewing machine's key features include:
• 15 built-in stitches including 1 four-step buttonhole
• Front-loading bobbin
• Free-arm sewing
• Adjustable stitch length
• Portable design
A Genuine Collection Beginner Sewing Kit from Quality Sewing. Get all the beginning sewing essentials you need with the Genuine Collection Sewing Kit. The Sewing Kit includes:
• Rose Gold Scissor Set
• Rose Gold Tape Measure
• Two Marking Pencils
• Rose Gold Pins
• Klasse Needle Value Assortment Eight Packs of 5 Needles
• Dual Seam Fix
• Aerofil 400mSpool White Thread
• Aerofil 400m Spool Black Thread
• Aerofil 400m Spool Gray Thread.
- An Oliso Mini Project Iron. The Oliso Mini Project Iron™ brings you the power of a full size iron in a compact design for home and away. The Oliso Mini Project Iron™ comes with its solemate™, a silicone trivet that hugs the mini iron for travel and storage and functions as a safe place for the soleplate to rest while ironing.
- The Sewing For Beginner's Book by Cinnamon Miles. You may have seen this in Costco, Wal-Mart, JoAnn Fabrics, and Barnes & Noble. Here is the full description A key life skill as well as a fun hobby, there is no reason why you shouldn’t pick up a needle and learn how to sew. Perhaps you want to fix the odd tear in your jeans or make alterations to your garments – maybe you’re even a budding fashion designer with a creative itch to scratch. Either way, this book will teach you all the essentials necessary to start stitching. We run through the basic sewing techniques and lingo, before introducing you to your new best friend: the sewing machine. Explore this powerful gadget and master its seemingly endless functions – you’ll be loading a bobbin or attaching a zipper foot before you know it! Learn the different types of stitches and their uses, and discover various types of pleats, tucks and darts to use in your creations. Finally, enjoy a chapter of fun beginner-level projects that will help you practise your brand new skills. Have fun creating!
Please do us a huge favor and share this contest and the overall iSEWlation 30 Day Challenge with your friends and groups!
Grateful for your support,
Jason & Cinnamon & The Entire Sew Powerful Team!