Fear is a powerful enemy. Do we have the weapons to face this intimidating foe?
ABOUT THIS PARABLE
- Concept: Billy Pratt is having a crazy dream. As he wanders a spooky castle, he encounters the very person of Fear. It’s clear that Fear wants to dominate his life. Can Billy win this battle? And what will serve as his weapons?
- Story Origin: Original
- Setting: A spooky castle
- Fear is an enemy that seeks to dominate and disable us.
- We can fight back using scripture as our weapon.
- Key Bible Verse: Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
- Written and Narrated by Dana Buck and Riley Onstot
- Additional Voice by Ashley Ashbeck
- Devotional Thoughts Narrated by Kim Pratt
- Produced by Beneath Blue Skies Productions
- Music Credit: “Darkest Child”, “Supernatural” , “Unnatural Situation” , “This House” , “Hero Down” , “Lost Frontier” , “Amazing Grace” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
- “Spooky” by David Stevens
- Background sound effects from Zapsplat.com
ABOUT SEW POWERFUL PARABLES
Sew Powerful Parables will tickle your funny bone, touch your heart and offer you a new way to experience God’s truth. Jesus often used parables to communicate His most important messages. Dana Buck picks up that tradition in a poetic, rhyming style that makes listening easy and enjoyable. All ages will love these stories full of memorable characters, insightful lessons and just plain fun.
After retiring from a 38-year career with the Christian non-profit organization, World Vision, Dana Buck now devotes himself full time to writing, speaking, and mentoring. His Sew Powerful Parables continue to grow in popularity as they charm audiences, readers and listeners. He is a Charter Board member for the nonprofit organization Sew Powerful, where he lends his expertise to further their mission of combating extreme poverty by training, equipping and empowering women and girls in the developing world. Dana resides in the greater Seattle area with his wife Grace and their neurotic cat. They have two children, Jared and Alyssa, and Alyssa is married to son-in-law, Ivan. No grandchildren yet, but Ivan and Alyssa do own and share their beautiful grand-dog, Odin. Reach Dana with comments or suggestions at email@example.com.