Let’s see what a couple of Labradoodles can show us about God’s love.
Murphy and Molly
ABOUT THIS PARABLE
- Concept: Murphy, and older labradoodle, has had the backyard to herself for years. Suddenly, here comes Molly, a labradoodle puppy. What appears to be a great trial for Murphy turns out to be a wonderful blessing.
- Story Origin: Original
- Setting: A suburban backyard
- What may appear to be a trial can be, in fact, a great blessing.
- God works all things together for good.
- Key Bible Verse: Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
- Written by Dana Buck
- Voices provided by Adrienne and Charlotte Whitmore, Dana Buck
- Devotional Thoughts Narrated by Penny Whitmore
- Produced by Beneath Blue Skies Productions
- Music Credit: “Breaktime”, “The Builder”, “Touching Moments Five- Circle”, “Iron Horse”, “Mister Exposition”, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed Under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
ABOUT SEW POWERFUL PARABLES
Sew Powerful Parables will tickle your funny bone, touch your heart and offer you a new way to experience God’s truth. Jesus often used parables to communicate His most important messages. Dana Buck picks up that tradition in a poetic, rhyming style that makes listening easy and enjoyable. All ages will love these stories full of memorable characters, insightful lessons and just plain fun.
After retiring from a 38-year career with the Christian non-profit organization, World Vision, Dana Buck now devotes himself full time to writing, speaking, and mentoring. His Sew Powerful Parables continue to grow in popularity as they charm audiences, readers and listeners. He is a Charter Board member for the nonprofit organization Sew Powerful, where he lends his expertise to further their mission of combating extreme poverty by training, equipping and empowering women and girls in the developing world. Dana resides in the greater Seattle area with his wife Grace and their neurotic cat. They have two children, Jared and Alyssa, and Alyssa is married to son-in-law, Ivan. No grandchildren yet, but Ivan and Alyssa do own and share their beautiful grand-dog, Odin. Reach Dana with comments or suggestions at email@example.com.