Sew Powerful Volunteer Job Description
Chapters email administrator
Having a working public email is a requirement for displaying general locations for Chapters on the ‘Find A Chapter Near Me’ map. Setting up and/or assigning public email addresses are an important part of establishing and growing Chapters.
- Weekly access the information for new chapters and set up the required emails per the current procedures.
- Reassign emails as required using the current procedures.
- Maintain close contact with the Director-Global Volunteers to ensure all additions and changes are complete and updated timely. This is done through email and zoom meetings.
The requirements for this position would be:
- Ability to represent Sew Powerful in a professional manner in alignment with Sew Powerful values and statement of faith.
- Detail oriented with accuracy in record keeping
- Knowledge of the basics of setting up and how to forward gmail accounts to an external email address
- Maintains confidentiality of all records and destroys printed materials to protect volunteers’ privacy
- Stores documents on the Sew Pew Powerful Dropbox account. No documents are store locally.
- Must be able to use and enter data into the Excel spreadsheet, requiring Excel to be installed on your local computer
Provided by Sew Powerful:
- Guidance on conventions and procedures for setting up the gmail accounts
- Permissions granted to the appropriate Dropbox account with instruction on how to use it
- Zoom training on how to perform these tasks; access to Sew Powerful person to answer questions or provide help and support as needed.